Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof publishedOctober 28, 2020
It is expected that this will allow the car to travel more on a single charge.
Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 compact electric crossover with solar panels on the roof have been posted online. This is expected to allow the vehicle to travel more on a single charge. As previously reported, the new product will allow users to use the charge of its batteries to power third-party devices – for example, in a camping.
The Ioniq 5 is expected to become one of the most affordable electric cars, at least in South Korea. Taking into account subsidies from the state, its cost will be approximately $ 25,700. By doing so, Hyundai will destroy the myth that electric cars are very expensive.
The novelty will go on sale in April 2021 in several versions. The younger one will be equipped with a 58 kW / h battery, which should be enough for about 350 – 400 kilometers. The maximum version will receive a 72 kWh battery and a cruising range of up to 500 kilometers. All-wheel drive will be available as an option.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista