Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof publishedOctober 28, 2020
It is expected that this will allow the car to travel more on a single charge.
Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 compact electric crossover with solar panels on the roof have been posted online. This is expected to allow the vehicle to travel more on a single charge. As previously reported, the new product will allow users to use the charge of its batteries to power third-party devices – for example, in a camping.
The Ioniq 5 is expected to become one of the most affordable electric cars, at least in South Korea. Taking into account subsidies from the state, its cost will be approximately $ 25,700. By doing so, Hyundai will destroy the myth that electric cars are very expensive.
The novelty will go on sale in April 2021 in several versions. The younger one will be equipped with a 58 kW / h battery, which should be enough for about 350 – 400 kilometers. The maximum version will receive a 72 kWh battery and a cruising range of up to 500 kilometers. All-wheel drive will be available as an option.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors