Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for saleAugust 12, 2020
The car has appeared in ESPN’s 10-episode Chicago Bull Dynasty documentary and will be auctioned on eBay.
One of the cars in the collection of famous basketball player Michael Jordan will be sold on eBay. We are talking about a 1996 Mercedes-Benz S600 Lorinser. Note that the athlete’s garage also has a Ferrari 550 Maranello up to his two C4 Corvette ZR-1 and a Porsche 911 Turbo Slant Nose cabriolet.
The Mercedes S600 is a dark green coupe with 18-inch chrome wheels. The widebody, dual exhaust model was custom made by Lorinser, a specialist tuning company for Mercedes-Benz.
The S-class of the W140 generation was produced from 1991 to 1998 and was available with a six-cylinder engine, V8 or V12. The S600 was powered by a 6.0-liter V12 that produced 389 horsepower and was equipped with electronically adjustable dampers.
The powertrain of the Michael Jordan S600 coupe has not been modified by the tuners. The modifications included only the external body kit. the escape of the car sold is 157 thousand miles.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery