Helmut Marko: Red Bull will lose 100 million due to the cancellation of five racesMarch 24, 2020
Red Bull sports consultant Helmut Marko called the approximate amount that his team risks not being credited if several stages are canceled due to the coronavirus.
“All teams will lose a certain part of their income. Due to the cancellation of five races, we will lose 100 million, ”said Marco in an interview with the Austrian newspaper Österreich.
The financial blow, according to the Austrian, will at least mitigate the postponement of technical regulations until 2022.
“It is very important. The regulation next year will remain unchanged. If the rules are frozen, expenses will be significantly reduced, and then we will meet the budget limit in preparation for 2022, ”added Marco.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit