Helmut Marko: Red Bull will lose 100 million due to the cancellation of five racesMarch 24, 2020
Red Bull sports consultant Helmut Marko called the approximate amount that his team risks not being credited if several stages are canceled due to the coronavirus.
“All teams will lose a certain part of their income. Due to the cancellation of five races, we will lose 100 million, ”said Marco in an interview with the Austrian newspaper Österreich.
The financial blow, according to the Austrian, will at least mitigate the postponement of technical regulations until 2022.
“It is very important. The regulation next year will remain unchanged. If the rules are frozen, expenses will be significantly reduced, and then we will meet the budget limit in preparation for 2022, ”added Marco.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV