Elon Musk promises to show Tesla pickup truck in NovemberSeptember 9, 2019
In November 2019, the creator of Tesla – Elon Musk promised to present his long-awaited new product – an electric pickup truck.
The head of the company made a statement on social networks, where he was repeatedly asked about this. Unfortunately, no specific date has been announced yet.
There is little information about the pickup, however, the cost of Musk has been announced for a long time – lovers of the American auto company will cost $ 50,000. At the same time, according to Ilon himself, for this money the client will receive an excellent car with a futuristic design, an environmentally friendly and economical truck.
Experts suggest that technically the novelty will coincide with the Tesla Semi electric truck, and the electric motor will allow you to go at least 800 km.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform