Elon Musk promises to show Tesla pickup truck in NovemberSeptember 9, 2019
In November 2019, the creator of Tesla – Elon Musk promised to present his long-awaited new product – an electric pickup truck.
The head of the company made a statement on social networks, where he was repeatedly asked about this. Unfortunately, no specific date has been announced yet.
There is little information about the pickup, however, the cost of Musk has been announced for a long time – lovers of the American auto company will cost $ 50,000. At the same time, according to Ilon himself, for this money the client will receive an excellent car with a futuristic design, an environmentally friendly and economical truck.
Experts suggest that technically the novelty will coincide with the Tesla Semi electric truck, and the electric motor will allow you to go at least 800 km.
- Red Bull removes ads in the Dutch province
- Ott Tyanak: We hit a bump that wasn’t written in the transcript
- Tesla will open a new design center in Europe
- Tesla Model Y goes on sale ahead of schedule
- The first Chevrolet Corvette will not be exploited