Chery introduced the Dolphin EV all-electric vanSeptember 21, 2019
The Chinese company Karry, which is Chery’s truck subsidiary, has revealed a new model, which has become the all-electric van Dolphin EV.
The dimensions of the novelty are 5,457 mm in length, 1,850 mm in width and 2,046 mm in height, wheelbase, wheelbase Dolphin EV is 3,380 mm.
Dolphin EV is endowed with a frame chassis with a permanent magnet synchronous electric motor, the output of which is 82 hp. and 230 Nm of torque. A 44.5 kWh lithium iron phosphate battery pack is located under the floor. On one charge, the van is able to cover 271 km. Dolphin EV is equipped with rear-wheel drive, MacPherson-type independent front suspension and rear-dependent, on leaf springs.
The volume of the cargo compartment is 7.5 cubic meters, and the carrying capacity is 1,070 kg. The vehicle is equipped with a multi-function display, as well as a 10.1-inch multimedia monitor, a rearview camera, and climate control. The battery charge from 30 to 80% of the station can be replenished in just half an hour.
The price tag of Karry Dolphin EV in the Chinese automotive market is from 144,800 yuan
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil