A luxury Toyota Century Convertible was built for the emperorSeptember 19, 2019
Toyota Century Convertible exists in a single copy
The official intronization of the new emperor of Japan, Naruhito, is scheduled for October 22, 2019. Especially for this event for him created a convertible based on Toyota Century.
The open version of Toyota Century exists in a single copy, which was built on a special order of the imperial house. The convertible is powered by a hybrid power plant, which includes an atmospheric five-liter V8 engine with a capacity of 431 horsepower. The same setup is offered for the “civilian” sedan, which is produced in small batches of 50 cars per year.
The dimensions of the cabriolet did not change and he retained all four doors. In length, it reaches 5340 millimeters, which is comparable with the parameters of the sedan.
Judging by the published images, the roof of the convertible is completely absent – not even a soft top is provided, and the second-row sofa is set higher than that of the standard Century. In addition, the car in the pictures do not have head restraints on the front seats.
- Car sales in China fell by 6% in September
- Alfa Romeo showed off the prototype Montreal Vision GT
- Italjet Dragster scooter will be presented again in Italy next year
- The new BMW M235i Gran Coupe passes the latest tests
- New Mercedes-AMG A45 and CLA 45 hit the assembly line in Hungary