A luxury Toyota Century Convertible was built for the emperorSeptember 19, 2019
Toyota Century Convertible exists in a single copy
The official intronization of the new emperor of Japan, Naruhito, is scheduled for October 22, 2019. Especially for this event for him created a convertible based on Toyota Century.
The open version of Toyota Century exists in a single copy, which was built on a special order of the imperial house. The convertible is powered by a hybrid power plant, which includes an atmospheric five-liter V8 engine with a capacity of 431 horsepower. The same setup is offered for the “civilian” sedan, which is produced in small batches of 50 cars per year.
The dimensions of the cabriolet did not change and he retained all four doors. In length, it reaches 5340 millimeters, which is comparable with the parameters of the sedan.
Judging by the published images, the roof of the convertible is completely absent – not even a soft top is provided, and the second-row sofa is set higher than that of the standard Century. In addition, the car in the pictures do not have head restraints on the front seats.
- Toyota Roomy got a tuning package from D-SPORT
- The new Toyota Wildlander has become more popular KIA Sportage
- Volvo V40 will return in a cross-coupe
- Almost 615 thousand Chevrolet cars sent for repair due to fuel leak
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car