Zotye will start selling the killer Mazda CX-4April 20, 2019
Zotye has repeatedly been accused of releasing Chinese clones of global brands. The most famous copy was the Chinese model, almost indistinguishable from the Porsche Macan. Now the model of cross-coupe Traum Meet 5 (a subsidiary of Zotye) is entering the market. It is noteworthy that the car is very similar to the popular Mazda CX-4 crossover in China. And the model’s interior also has a lot of borrowing from a Japanese bestseller. In the free sale model will appear in the summer of this year.
The dimensions of the Chinese clone somewhat exceed the “original” and are: length – 4 680 mm, width – 1 868 mm, height – 1 625 mm, with a wheelbase of 2 720 mm.
As the power unit is offered the only 1.5-liter turbo engine Mitsubishi, capable of developing up to 150 horsepower. In conjunction with it is offered only the variator and only front-wheel drive.
In all likelihood, the model will never leave the Chinese market. Estimated cost starts from 89,900 yuan
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV