Zaeta is working on a two-cylinder trackerMarch 5, 2019
Zaeta 530 SE is a cool, but very expensive Italian motorcycle (more than $ 25,000). Its main trump cards are the 528 cc engine and the aluminum frame, which makes the bike very stiff and light (120 kg). In 2019, the Italian manufacturer decided to compete in the AFT Singles Championship in the United States after quite successful performances by Francesco Cecchini in his homeland.
The Italians set themselves the task of entering the AFT Twins category in 2020, but this would require a new motorcycle. About the new machine very little information. It is difficult to say how the engine will be, but exactly two-cylinder. Ultimately, you can count on the release of a serial flat tracker, by analogy with the Indian FTR1200.
In the US market begins to boom on the two-cylinder trackers, so we are also waiting for a likely response from Harley-Davidson and other manufacturers.
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak