Youth crossover Haval F7 set a new recordMarch 18, 2019
Prompt and technological SUV, belonging to a special “youth” series (as evidenced by the letter “F”), in February burst into the TOP of the best crossovers of China.
New from Haval – a stylish youth crossover Haval F7 – continues to enjoy high demand in the home market. Last month, this SUV set a new record for itself – more than 10,600 units sold. Such a jump allowed the model to take place in the TOP-7 of the most popular crossovers of the Chinese market. For comparison, in the first month of the 2019th Haval F7 was content with the tenth line of the rating.
In China, these cars are equipped with a 1.5-liter and two-liter petrol turbo engines with a capacity of 150 and 190 “horses”, respectively. All of them work in tandem with a seven-step “robot”. Basic versions of the SUV receive front-wheel drive, for a fee you can buy all-wheel drive cross.
Haval F7 got LED optics, advanced multimedia with a large touchscreen, a virtual dashboard, leather interior, a panoramic roof with a hatch, wireless charging for gadgets, as well as a number of useful electronic “helpers.” Prices for F7 in China start from 109 thousand yuan.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles