You will definitely be surprised: how to pronounce BMW in different languagesJanuary 25, 2020
The pronunciation of the BMW brand is not so simple: the fact is that it sounds differently in different languages. Therefore, the company decided to publish an appropriate pronunciation guide for its name.
Although at first glance it seems like there are no problems: it would seem that it is difficult in three letters – BMW and BMW in Africa. However, one does not have to go far: the same British and Americans are “bi-em-double u”. And the Germans themselves are Be-em-vi. And the more languages, the situation becomes even more interesting.
In general, the topic is quite entertaining, so we offer everyone interested to see videos on pronunciation of the BMW brand in different languages:
So in German it sounds like this:
By the way, BMW stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke. Translated from German, this means the Bavarian Motor Plant.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily