You can be checked for coronavirus without leaving your carMarch 17, 2020
Diagnostic centers for testing people for coronavirus infection right in the car are already opening in the USA. Now they are working in experimental mode. So, five centers will open in New York, as announced by mayor Bill de Blasio, reports The New York Post.
To pass the test, first of all you need to call your doctor so that he sends a referral to the testing center. Upon arrival at the testing center, patients must remain inside the machine with ID and insurance documents.
Patients will be greeted by personnel dressed in personal protective equipment. Health workers will be able to take tests for coronavirus, flu and other diseases while potential patients remain in the car.
The test results will have to wait three to four business days. They will be referred to the patient’s doctor.
According to the latest Worldometers data, 182 725 people are infected all over the world, 7 174 people died from the disease. In the United States, 4,727 cases of infection and 93 deaths were recorded.
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70