You can be checked for coronavirus without leaving your carMarch 17, 2020
Diagnostic centers for testing people for coronavirus infection right in the car are already opening in the USA. Now they are working in experimental mode. So, five centers will open in New York, as announced by mayor Bill de Blasio, reports The New York Post.
To pass the test, first of all you need to call your doctor so that he sends a referral to the testing center. Upon arrival at the testing center, patients must remain inside the machine with ID and insurance documents.
Patients will be greeted by personnel dressed in personal protective equipment. Health workers will be able to take tests for coronavirus, flu and other diseases while potential patients remain in the car.
The test results will have to wait three to four business days. They will be referred to the patient’s doctor.
According to the latest Worldometers data, 182 725 people are infected all over the world, 7 174 people died from the disease. In the United States, 4,727 cases of infection and 93 deaths were recorded.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery