Yes, it’s just Lego Technic’s Corvette ZR1 designer, but it’s worth buying!December 29, 2018
The legendary manufacturer of designers from Denmark – the company Lego, not so long ago presented a new designer from the Technic series. For only 39.99 euros, anyone can build a model of the American sports coupe Corvette in a powerful version of the ZR1.
I am sure that absolutely all boys in childhood dreamed of getting a Lego designer as a gift. Now he has several episodes and in particular Technic, in which the kids are invited to assemble a model of a car, a plane, and some other similar thing.
The new designer is already available for purchase in Europe.
Not so long ago, this series was added to the model of the American sports coupe Chevrolet Corvette in its most powerful version of the ZR1. Lego kit consists of 579 parts. When the model is fully assembled, it will take 29 centimeters and 12 cm in width in length. A copy of the Lego Technic sports car boasts features such as visible moving pistons for the V8 engine and actual steering. Like the original car, the rear has four tailpipes, a large rear wing and black wheels. In Europe, model is offered for 39.99 euros.
This Corvette ZR1 is equipped with a 6.2-liter supercharged V8, whose power is 755 hp The basic version of the coupe is estimated at 119,995 dollars. The maximum speed is 341 km / h.
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- Daihatsu HiJet or the funniest truck in the world
- Rimac called erroneous information about allegedly sold out supercars Rimac C_Two