Yema T60 budget crossover shown on official photosFebruary 18, 2019
The debut of its new SUV Chinese automaker promises to organize this month.
The Chinese company Yema showed its new T60 crossover. Photos of the budget news became public in the past few days. It is known that the model, despite its price tag, will get a good set of options. This car will receive optics with LED lights, an instrument panel, ESP, a start / stop button, multimedia with a large touchscreen display, a rearview camera, as well as leather-trimmed interior and 17-inch alloy wheels.
The Yema T60 drives a 1.5 liter petrol engine with a 112 hp return. or a turbo engine of the same capacity of 150 horses. Transmission – a five-speed manual or a CVT, but the four-wheel drive is not put the new product.
According to preliminary information, the cost of a new cross-country race starts from 59 thousand yuan. The premiere of the model will be held in February. Over time, the SUV will have an electrical modification called the Yema EC60.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021