Yamaha YZF-R3 recalled twice due to problems with the front brakesMarch 3, 2020
News for owners of Yamaha YZF-R3 2019. In the United States published two reviews for the specified model, and both are associated with the front brake system.
In the USA, a total of 1,500 units are withdrawn. Probably the same problems could be on motorcycle owners in other countries. It is necessary to check with your dealers in more detail.
The first review concerns the front brake hose, which can touch the rocker when turning the steering wheel from left to right. As a result of constant friction, quick wear of the hose is likely, which can lead to oil leakage and a drop in braking power.
The second review is about fixing the brake hose, which may separate from the bracket on the fork due to the irregular curvature of the bracket. As a result, the hose begins to rub against the plug, resulting in wear. Leakage and reduction in braking power are likely.
Solution: In the United States, Yamaha dealers must inspect revocable motorcycles for free and replace the brake hose if defects are found, and replace the hose mount for free.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network