Yamaha will soon introduce the extreme enduro Ténéré 700?December 12, 2019
The company insider said that the premiere of a more hardcore version of the enduro Ténéré 700 could soon take place. The bike will squeeze the most out of its motor!
Motorists are looking forward to the latest Ténéré 700 in a more hardcore version. Yamaha is already aware of the desire of its target audience and promises to take this into account.
Tékushiro Shiraishi, project manager of the Ténéré 700, hinted at a more “tough” version of the medium-volume turreturo.
“We receive many requests and, of course, we will bear this in mind,” he said in an interview with Motociclismo.
At the same time, the Internet resource Visordown reported with reference to an insider of the company about the possible emergence of the extreme enduro Ténéré 700.
Details are not yet known, but it is obvious that the motorcycle will differ from the usual version in the greater return of the power plant and, most likely, in appearance.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration