Yamaha will soon introduce the extreme enduro Ténéré 700?December 12, 2019
The company insider said that the premiere of a more hardcore version of the enduro Ténéré 700 could soon take place. The bike will squeeze the most out of its motor!
Motorists are looking forward to the latest Ténéré 700 in a more hardcore version. Yamaha is already aware of the desire of its target audience and promises to take this into account.
Tékushiro Shiraishi, project manager of the Ténéré 700, hinted at a more “tough” version of the medium-volume turreturo.
“We receive many requests and, of course, we will bear this in mind,” he said in an interview with Motociclismo.
At the same time, the Internet resource Visordown reported with reference to an insider of the company about the possible emergence of the extreme enduro Ténéré 700.
Details are not yet known, but it is obvious that the motorcycle will differ from the usual version in the greater return of the power plant and, most likely, in appearance.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones