Yamaha unveils special edition MT-15 motorcycleJuly 27, 2020
Yamaha at the Bangkok Motor Show showed a special modification of the MT-15 bike under the name Limited Edition.
The special edition MT-15, initially sporting the aggressive design of the MT-09, features a blue exterior with yellow and black accents and neon green wheels that, together with the gold-tone spokes, give the bike a sporty feel.
Although the novelty received a unique look, everything else it borrowed from the simple model MT-15. So, the MT-15 Limited Edition motorcycle is equipped with an inverted front fork, a 155-cc liquid-cooled engine with a capacity of 19.3 hp and 14.7 Nm of torque.
It should be emphasized that recently Yamaha has been demonstrating a new product with a 155 cc power unit for the second time. So, earlier the Japanese company showed the public the XSR 155 with a similar engine, but in this case the power was 19 hp.
As for the date of appearance of the MT-15 Limited Edition, it is still kept secret, although the cost is already known – 98,500 Thai baht.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale