Yamaha slightly updated MT-07 ABSFebruary 11, 2019
Sports bike Yamaha MT-07 ABS will go on sale on March 1. As the base color was selected gray shade “Matt Light Gray Metallic 4”, on the wheel used shade “Vermillion”. The traditional colors “Deep Purpose Blue Metallic C” and “Matt Dark Gray Metallic 6” are still on sale.
MT-07 ABS is equipped with a 4-stroke two-cylinder DOHC with a volume of 688 cu. As Yamaha notes, the motorcycle embodies “the pleasure of driving, which you can enjoy in everyday use and experience the rich life with it.”
The recommended cost of the updated Yamaha MT-07 ABS motorcycle is 77,700 yen.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI