Yamaha showed the updated TMAX maxi scooterDecember 22, 2019
The Japanese company at the EICMA Motor Show introduced its new product.
In Milan, at the EICMA Motor Show, Yamaha presented the updated TMAX maxi scooter. This model was first introduced in 2001 and is still very popular. Over 275 thousand copies were sold on the European market for the entire period.
During the upgrade process, the TMAX was equipped with a 562 cc powertrain, which features a larger cylinder diameter. The new motor became 3.5% more powerful, and the scooter also received an upgraded variator and an improved suspension.
The exterior of the TMAX maxi scooter is characterized by new side panels and a “tail”, making it easier for passengers to board and drop off. The model’s equipment list includes modern electronic systems: ABS, D-Mode engine operating modes, TCS traction control, security systems and more.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions