Xiaomi presented an electric cardAugust 16, 2020
Recently, the Chinese electronics company Xiaomi unveiled the Ninebot GoKart Pro Lamborghini Edition electric kart.
This model was built on a high-strength steel frame that can withstand loads of up to 100 kg, as well as cope with impacts at high speeds. So, the manufacturer has not yet named the return of the power plant, but reports that this technique is equipped with a 42 kWh battery. In addition, on one charge of this battery, the cards can safely travel up to 25 km at a speed of 40 km / h.
It is known that the novelty has a sports steering wheel, a massive spoiler and sports tires. The model is painted in the corporate shade of the Italian brand sports cars. As for the start of sales and the cost of new items, it will become known a little later.
- Lynk & Co presented the Zero concept
- Tesla shares fell after Elon Musk’s statement
- Several other Volkswagen employees accused of involvement in dieselgate
- Tesla’s network outage caused a stir among users around the world
- Rolls-Royce introduced a long wheelbase version of the Ghost