Xiaomi is engaged in the developing a carJune 29, 2020
There was information that Xiaomi introduced a teaser for new items in Weibo, information about which was not disclosed.
It is worth recalling that Weibo is a Chinese microblogging service. The new SUV will be similar in design to the Suzuki Jumny or the Mercedes G-class. The manufacturer Xiaomi keeps in touch with prominent Chinese automakers who could provide all the necessary power.
The possibility of an exit of the car is further confirmed by the fact that in 2019 the company invested heavily in Xiaopeng Motors. The company recently announced the delivery of the P7 electric car, which could become the prototype of the future car.
- New Audi RS E-Tron GT spotted during tests
- Audi and FAW to launch joint production of electric vehicles in China
- Byton unveils new electric hatchback
- Ford has updated the compact sedan Ford Escort
- Ford has doubted the quality of its Mustang Mach-E