Xiaomi is engaged in the developing a carJune 29, 2020
There was information that Xiaomi introduced a teaser for new items in Weibo, information about which was not disclosed.
It is worth recalling that Weibo is a Chinese microblogging service. The new SUV will be similar in design to the Suzuki Jumny or the Mercedes G-class. The manufacturer Xiaomi keeps in touch with prominent Chinese automakers who could provide all the necessary power.
The possibility of an exit of the car is further confirmed by the fact that in 2019 the company invested heavily in Xiaopeng Motors. The company recently announced the delivery of the P7 electric car, which could become the prototype of the future car.
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years