Wuling Mini EV Cabrio goes into series productionApril 20, 2021
Chinese company Wuling Motors will unveil its first electric convertible based on the Hongguang Mini EV at the Shanghai Auto Show.
The automaker decided to make it clear that this model is not a concept, but a pre-production prototype. The car differs from the usual Mini EV not only in the absence of a hard roof instead of a folding soft top. The Cabrio will have a different headlight performance, redesigned bumpers, doors are decorated with decorative stripes, and the diameter of the wheels with the new rims seems to be as much as 12 inches larger.
The Cabrio cabin will have two 10-inch displays. The air conditioner will be replaced with a touch-controlled climate control. The two-spoke multifunction steering wheel will only change color. Redesigned ventilation deflectors are placed in the corners. Now there will be an armrest between the seats and a new design of door cards.
An electric motor with a capacity of 27 hp will be hidden under the hood. and 85 Nm of torque. It will have batteries with a capacity of 9.3 kWh designed for 120 km of power reserve and 13.9 kWh calculated for 170 km. The dimensions of the car will be similar to the Mini EV: 2917 x; 1493 x; 1621 mm, wheelbase – 1940.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km