Wolff: We did not try to mislead opponentsMarch 16, 2019
Lewis Hamilton headed the protocol of the Saturday training session in Melbourne, but his advantage over Sebastian Vettel was only 0.264 seconds. According to Toto Wolff, the teams have not yet shown their real speed, and the struggle is just beginning.
“On Friday we looked very good, this morning the results are also good, but, as it seems to me, none of the participants have yet shown their real speed,” said the head of the Mercedes team. – This is an interesting situation when at the beginning of the season you do not understand what positions you are on. We did not try to mislead our opponents in any of the sessions, we just followed our program. I want to believe, we will be able to maintain the advantage in qualifying and the race, but the struggle is just beginning – let’s see how everything goes. ”
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed