Wolf thinks Bottas is still a strong F-1 playerDecember 28, 2018
According to the head of the Mercedes team, Valtteri Bottas is still good for Silver Arrows and will be able to prove himself next year despite the failure in the second half of 2018.
Toto Wolf said in an interview with Reuters: “All riders must be able to compete, this is not only about Valtteri. Racing is a tough sport in which the strongest survive. He is a fighter, and if he was not an outstanding racer – he would not be here. So I think he’s prepared enough to compete with his partner Hamilton. ”
Wolf also added that in the 2018 season, the Finnish rider was not very lucky, everything was not as planned. If everything went as it should, he could win three races.
“A psychological decline can occur with every athlete. This time it happened to Bottas. But during the winter holidays, he will have time to work on himself and recuperate for the 2019 season. He will start with the same number of points as the rest, so the guy’s chance of winning is the same as in 2018. ”
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires