Wolf thinks Bottas is still a strong F-1 playerDecember 28, 2018
According to the head of the Mercedes team, Valtteri Bottas is still good for Silver Arrows and will be able to prove himself next year despite the failure in the second half of 2018.
Toto Wolf said in an interview with Reuters: “All riders must be able to compete, this is not only about Valtteri. Racing is a tough sport in which the strongest survive. He is a fighter, and if he was not an outstanding racer – he would not be here. So I think he’s prepared enough to compete with his partner Hamilton. ”
Wolf also added that in the 2018 season, the Finnish rider was not very lucky, everything was not as planned. If everything went as it should, he could win three races.
“A psychological decline can occur with every athlete. This time it happened to Bottas. But during the winter holidays, he will have time to work on himself and recuperate for the 2019 season. He will start with the same number of points as the rest, so the guy’s chance of winning is the same as in 2018. ”
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos