With the change of generation Nissan Qashqai will become a hybridMarch 20, 2020
The motor range of the Japanese crossover of the next generation may include two new hybrid engines.
The third generation of the popular crossover Nissan Qashqai will enter the market this year. According to specialized media, the novelty, in addition to a modified design, will also receive a couple of new hybrid engines. It is reported that the crossover may be left without a diesel version. But the fully electric version of Qashqai with a change of generation is not worth the wait. A separate SUV model may become electric, which will acquire a completely new platform for electric cars.
The new generation of Nissan Qashqai will get an advanced CMF platform from the Renault-Nissan alliance, which allows electrification.
It turns out that the Japanese automaker will offer its customers a new generation of Qashqai with two hybrids. One power plant boasts Nissan’s innovative ePower system, and the second from Mitsubishi.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid