With the change of generation Nissan Qashqai will become a hybridMarch 20, 2020
The motor range of the Japanese crossover of the next generation may include two new hybrid engines.
The third generation of the popular crossover Nissan Qashqai will enter the market this year. According to specialized media, the novelty, in addition to a modified design, will also receive a couple of new hybrid engines. It is reported that the crossover may be left without a diesel version. But the fully electric version of Qashqai with a change of generation is not worth the wait. A separate SUV model may become electric, which will acquire a completely new platform for electric cars.
The new generation of Nissan Qashqai will get an advanced CMF platform from the Renault-Nissan alliance, which allows electrification.
It turns out that the Japanese automaker will offer its customers a new generation of Qashqai with two hybrids. One power plant boasts Nissan’s innovative ePower system, and the second from Mitsubishi.
- Two-storey motorhome announced in China
- Volkswagen begins deliveries of the new Taos to the USA
- BMW has announced a car with an innovative battery
- Stellantis presented four new platforms for electric cars
- McLaren sells its Woking headquarters for £ 170m