With the change of generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class will receive displays in the doorsMarch 16, 2020
Photos of the door card of the next-generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class sedan with the W223 index got on the Web.
A luxury sedan of the new generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class is expected at the end of 2020. In the meantime, the novelty continues to acquire curious details, including visual ones. So, an Instagram user under the nickname cochespias posted in his account a photo of the interior of the future news. In the pictures, door cards with wooden trim and dark glossy surfaces are visible. Having looked closely, you can distinguish a small display located next to the seat control keys.
An inscription reminds the passenger that he should decide on the settings for the seat memory function.
A little lower on the chrome ledge was a place for buttons that control windows, door locks and curtains.
The dashboard of the novelty was declassified in earlier spy photos. A large vertical touchscreen and a block of touch keys with their own special features stood out here – the choice of driving modes, volume control, etc.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S