With almost no mileage, the BMW M5 E39 sells for $ 150,000October 22, 2019
The American company Enthusiast Auto Group offers to purchase the BMW M5 E39 in excellent condition. The item is priced at $ 150,000.
We can say with confidence that the M5 model in the E39 body still looks great and is probably an excellent combination of aggression and sophistication. This car, unlike most modern sedans, does not have sharp edges, “skirts”, wings or splitters. Instead, the car has simple lines and only a few characteristic features that distinguish it from the standard 5th series of that period.
The BMW M5 E39 was produced from 1998 to 2003. The model is equipped with a 4.9 liter V8 engine with a performance of 394 hp and a torque of 500 Nm, at the same time, the mileage of this particular instance is 9925 miles (14,846 km).
As for the cost, the amount of 150 thousand dollars seems overpriced, it is about 50 thousand dollars more than the new M5. According to the seller, it is difficult to find this model in excellent condition.
In addition, Volkswagen has recently been put up for sale with the most economical fuel consumption. A car for every 100 kilometers uses only one liter of fuel.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures