Will the new Renault Clio Grandtour 2020 become a reality?February 16, 2019
Independent designers presented their own work, showing the novelty in the elongated body on the image. It is already known that the three-door version will not be released, but is it possible that Grandtour still has a chance?
Exact statistics is unknown, but it is known that the Grandtour version contributed to the success of the Renault Clio sales. This is one of the few subcompact generalists who survived a mass extinction after the popularization of crossovers
We think that the Clio wagon still has chances, although it will create internal competition with the Captur. We expect the new model to be very similar to this rendering from X-Tomi Design. In the image it is noticeable that the model uses a new design and has a certain similarity with the new Megane.
As the power unit will use a new turbo 1.3-liter, developed by Renault and Mercedes. Also, rumors say about the possible use of a three-cylinder engine of 1.0 liters.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021