Will MotoGP race in USA be canceled too?March 8, 2020
The start of the 2020 season at MotoGP may be delayed even further than April 5th.
After the cancellation of races in Qatar and Thailand because of the coronavirus, the United States received the right to host the first stage of the World Road Racing Championship this year. But not the fact that the race in Austin will be held on time.
Literally today, on March 7, the largest annual conference by South by Southwest, dedicated to technology, education, video games and the media, was canceled in Austin. The reason is the introduction of a state of emergency in the city due to the coronavirus. There are no infected people in Austin, but in the state of Texas, 17 people got sick.
If the MotoGP race in the United States does not take place, then the start of the season will be postponed to April 19, when the Argentinean Grand Prix is due.
- Volkswagen has announced the premiere of the new generation “charged” Golf R
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale