Who will be faster – Mustang Shelby GT500 or Corvette C8 2020?April 13, 2020
The creator of Speed Phenom on Youtube decided to stage a competition between the Mustang Shelby GT500 and the Corvette C8 Z51. Both cars have almost the same price.
The American sports coupe 2020 model year Chevy Corvette and its rival Ford Mustang in the high-performance Shelby GT500, have a rather large difference in base prices. The current generation Corvette C8 costs less than $ 60,000 and the base Shelby GT500 costs $ 73,995. Moreover, these are the minimum prices that are set by the manufacturer of these machines.
We have already seen how the GT500 and Corvette “fought” in a straight race, but many argued that this type of confrontation was not really the best for comparing both cars. Now, these iconic sports coupes are being compared on the racetrack.
Both were tested on the Willow Springs race track in California. At the end of the race on each of them, the driver gave his assessment of the cars and compared them with each other. The video at the top of this page is quite long, but worth it, especially if you want to buy one of these cars.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery