Which cars are the fastest selling in the USAAugust 29, 2020
During the coronavirus epidemic, large SUVs became even more popular.
After the outbreak of coronavirus infection, the demand for cars has decreased worldwide. The American market was no exception. The specialists of the iSeeCars agency told how long it takes on average to sell a car and which cars are easiest to sell. If earlier it took an average of 57.8 days to sell a car, now this figure has grown to 96.9 days. At the same time, crossovers and SUVs became even more popular.
Best selling is the recently updated Chevrolet Trailblazer, which can be bought in 19 days. The second and third positions are occupied by two Korean cars – KIA Telluride and KIA Seltos with the results of 25.7 and 31.3 days, respectively. Japanese crossovers are very popular in the USA – we note the fast sales of Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, Lexus GX 460, Subaru Crosstrek and Subaru Forester cars.
It will not take much time from the American car industry to sell the Chevrolet Bolt EV and Buick Encore GX, and among the German cars, according to this indicator, it is worth highlighting the Mercedes-Benz GLB.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station