When will the “charged” Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing sedans appear?April 2, 2020
It is reported that the official presentation of the high-performance sedans Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing may be delayed until next year. The blame was the coronavirus pandemic.
Earlier this week, it was reported that the American General Motors will postpone the debut of new versions of all its cars and trucks due to the coronavirus pandemic. Cadillac is part of the concern. In fact, this news is hardly a surprise. Indeed, the serial production of several automobile brands has already been stopped, and taking into account the dangers associated with coronavirus (COVID-19), the debut of many new products that were planned for the coming months will have to wait.
While previous reports have focused more on GMC and Chevrolet cars, including the introduction of an updated version of the Corvette C8 2021 sports coupe model year, it seems that other GM brands will also be delayed in presenting their new products due to the pandemic.
- A documentary about Rimac appeared on the web
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network