What will happen to Red Bull in Formula 1 in 2021?December 26, 2018
Now the future of the F1 team is not defined, so that transitions to other racing series are considered. Helmut Marko says they may go to the WEC.
“Our agreement with F-1 will end in 2020, and we will not sign a new one until a new regulation on engines is established. Neither Red Bull nor Honda are in a hurry to make a decision. We are not going to repeat past mistakes and depend on someone when we had to beg, and promises were not fulfilled, ”the team adviser said.
So he makes it clear that there will be no situation like in 2015. Then the “Red Bull” was in search of a new supplier of engines, but they did not agree with Mercedes and as a result the team returned to Renault.
Therefore, as soon as the contract with Honda expires, there is a high probability that the team will leave F1 in the 24 Hours of Le Mans Marathon. “Care is an alternative. We can also participate in other racing series. For example, we have a Valkyrie hypercar for WEC. ”
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021