What Maserati Alfieri 2020 may look likeOctober 25, 2019
Now in Maserati it is quite expected to rely on crossovers: the already existing Levante in the coming years must be joined by at least one more SUV with a sporting character. However, the Italians do not leave without attention and their purely asphalt past. The emergence of a fundamentally new sports car is just around the corner, and with a very high probability it will be a logical development of the Alfieri project.
That is why Motor1’s designers tried to imagine what might have never looked like a version of the conceptual Alfieri adapted for the conveyor. Most likely, Maserati will retain the general outline of the prototype, but at the same time deprive it of some difficult to manufacture or low-function parts. This is the way we went.
Accordingly, the supercar has got more traditional wheel rims and more acceptable for everyday use mirrors, as well as realistic LED optics. In addition, the appearance of Alfieri slightly updated due to the modified plastics of the sides of the body.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon