What could be Skoda pickupDecember 24, 2018
The designer tried to imagine a pickup based on the “charged” Skoda Kodiaq RS.
The Czech mark Skoda is actively developing new SUVs, but the pickups still have “hands not reached”. A well-known automotive designer working under the X-Tomi Design brand, pictured a possible Skoda pickup truck. As a basis, he took the “charged” crossover Kodiaq RS and “cut off” the rear part of the body, making it an open cargo bay.
Thus, a very cool pickup came out, which would have liked not only European but also Ukrainian farmers. Especially if the price remained traditional for models of the brand Skoda quite smart.
Source: X-Tomi Design
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric