What cars look like after a nuclear explosion at a nuclear power plantAugust 26, 2020
The photographers went to Japan to the famous Fukushima nuclear power plant, the accident at which turned the surrounding area into a lifeless void. Cars were the main interest for photographers.
The accident at the Fukushima nuclear power plant occurred in 2011 after the tsunami caused by the strongest earthquake in Japanese history. Since then, the territory within a radius of 12 km from the facility has remained abandoned. Obsidian Urbex Photography decided to find out what cars look like today in the exclusion zone.
The photo shows the cars of an abandoned dealership, which previously sold American car classics. Chevrolet, Lincoln, several Cadillacs were on the site.
There is also a Japanese hearse decorated as a Buddhist temple. In general, the condition of the cars cannot be called bad. At least they look good. Of course, it is difficult to judge the technical part.
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak