What and how sings Ronaldo behind the wheel – an unusual choiceApril 10, 2019
And people like it. Otherwise, the video would not have gained almost 9 million likes in less than a day.
Football legend can be heard when he plays hits while driving his Rolls-Royce. Forward of the Portuguese national team and Juventus Turin in sunglasses sometimes looks away from the road to sing for the camera, his common-law wife, 34-year-old Georgina Rodriguez, sings along with him, and then she also performs a Spanish song. Sings and their eight-year child.
Cristiano sings with pleasure to the British band The Korgis “Everybody’s got to learn sometime”, Georgina prefers the Colombian singer Wolfine, and her eldest son – hip-hop performer Travis Scott (Sicko Mode). Former scorer Manchester United and Real Madrid published three videos about how they have fun in the car, in their Instagram for 160 million subscribers.
He called the recordings Cantores, which means “singers” in Portuguese, and also added a musical note, a microphone icon and a few emoji.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station