What an accident looks like on a Ferrari through the eyes of a driverOctober 30, 2020
Ferrari’s fast Italian supercars require professional skills from the driver, which are best not demonstrated on city roads
A Ferrari 812 Superfast driver in central London was involved in an accident. It was possible to capture what is happening on video from the first person thanks to an action camera fixed on the head.
A supercar worth over $ 330,000 hit a roadblock after a dynamic start at the entrance to the bridge. The sharp acceleration resulted in a loss of control. Apparently, the 800-horsepower supercar still needs four-wheel drive. And the driver shouldn’t have checked the acceleration time to 100 km / h in 2.9 seconds in the city.
As a result, the Ferrari 812 Superfast was pulled aside, skidded, and the car stopped only after hitting a fence. Airbags deployed in the cabin. The driver was not injured, but the car will definitely require expensive repairs. The vehicle miraculously did not catch the people seen in the video in close proximity to the supercar.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021