Well, it was necessary to ruin a rare hypercar worth $ 1.5 million!March 23, 2019
The new owner of a rare hypercar Koenigsegg CCXR, which he bought from the Qatari royal family for $ 1.5 million, got into an accident in Mexico City.
The driver did not cope with the control, which is not surprising – a hypercar with a carbon body achieves a speed of over 400 km / h, and acceleration to 100 km / h takes less than 3 s. Repair will cost the owner in a clean sum.
Local media reported that the car belongs to the Mexican billionaire Carlos Peralte, but the businessman tweeted that he had nothing to do with this car.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network