Well, it was necessary to ruin a rare hypercar worth $ 1.5 million!March 23, 2019
The new owner of a rare hypercar Koenigsegg CCXR, which he bought from the Qatari royal family for $ 1.5 million, got into an accident in Mexico City.
The driver did not cope with the control, which is not surprising – a hypercar with a carbon body achieves a speed of over 400 km / h, and acceleration to 100 km / h takes less than 3 s. Repair will cost the owner in a clean sum.
Local media reported that the car belongs to the Mexican billionaire Carlos Peralte, but the businessman tweeted that he had nothing to do with this car.
- Toyota RAV4 fails moose test again
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs