Watch the director’s version of Gymkhana 10: three episodes at onceJanuary 10, 2019
Movies with extended episodes show arrivals in Sweden, Mexico and the USA
The directorial versions of three episodes of the tenth part of “Gymkhana” by Ken Block are published. Videos, in which you can see shooting from new angles, show arrivals in Sweden, Mexico and the United States.
The tenth Gymkhana appeared in mid-December. In the final part of the series, in addition to Sweden and Mexico, the action takes place in Detroit, Los Angeles and the Texas city of Shamrock, located at the intersection of the legendary highway Route 66 and Route 83.
In the final video, five Ken Blok cars are shot at once: the 927-strong pickup truck Hoonitruck, the all-wheel drive Mustang, the rally-cross Focus, the rally Fiesta and the racing Escort RS.
Director’s version of Gymkhana 10 – Sweden
Director’s version of Gymkhana 10 – Mexico
Director’s version of Gymkhana 10 – Detroit
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos