Watch the Corvette C8 accelerate to 100 km / hApril 13, 2020
The published video captures how a new generation sports coupe accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 2.67 seconds.
The new C8 Corvette has finally begun to come into the hands of its happy owners, but so far only in the USA. The mid-engined CorvetteC8 can do a lot thanks to its all-new dual-clutch engine and drivetrain configuration. The mid-engine layout will certainly have a great positive effect on the handling of the car, but what does it do for linear performance, that is, in the case of acceleration in a straight line?
Chevy claims that the C8 Corvette will accelerate from 0 to 100 km / h in 2.9 seconds, which is a very impressive performance.
Thus, the American novelty is on par with such iconic names in the world sports arena as the Nissan GTR, Porsche 911 Turbo S, Ferrari 488 GTB and Acura NSX.
Many of the owners of the Corvette generation C8 many times measured the acceleration time of their new cars from 0 to 100 km / h, and the results are more than impressive. There are a few examples of how C8 Corvette owners drove faster than the declared 2.9 seconds, but none of them is more impressive than the “jogging” on an empty road in Pennsylvania captured in this video.
From 0 to 60 in 2.67 seconds on two consecutive runs. This video shows that the C8 Corvette is a car with very serious potential. The owner uses the Chevy launch control system (launch control).
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system