Watch NASCAR Winner Drift at 800-Power Hot RodSeptember 28, 2019
Factory Five in Massachusetts built a hot rod for drifting. The truck is equipped with a Ford Performance NASCAR engine delivering more than 800 horsepower.
In the video of the YouTube channel Snap-on Tools, the car drives along the Charlotte Motor Speedway – on this track there are races of the American Monster Energy NASCAR Cup, XFINITY and Gander Outdoors Truck series. At the wheel of the car – the youngest winner of NASCAR “Joey” Logano.
Last year, the Danton Arts Kustoms auto repair shop, based in the French municipality of Vanosk and specializing in the construction of hot births, presented a new project – a modified version of the Lamborghini Espada grand tourer. The shocking car was based on the original Espada body with a completely new front end and a modified body kit.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration