Watch NASCAR Winner Drift at 800-Power Hot RodSeptember 28, 2019
Factory Five in Massachusetts built a hot rod for drifting. The truck is equipped with a Ford Performance NASCAR engine delivering more than 800 horsepower.
In the video of the YouTube channel Snap-on Tools, the car drives along the Charlotte Motor Speedway – on this track there are races of the American Monster Energy NASCAR Cup, XFINITY and Gander Outdoors Truck series. At the wheel of the car – the youngest winner of NASCAR “Joey” Logano.
Last year, the Danton Arts Kustoms auto repair shop, based in the French municipality of Vanosk and specializing in the construction of hot births, presented a new project – a modified version of the Lamborghini Espada grand tourer. The shocking car was based on the original Espada body with a completely new front end and a modified body kit.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos