Watch a rally driver test Citroen Berlingo for durabilityAugust 23, 2019
Citroen Berlingo tested on gravel track
Citroen has published a video in which the pilot of the WRC World Rally Championship, Esapecca Lappi, drives an off-road Citroen Berlingo van. The races took place on a special gravel track Langley Park Rally School, where riders study and train.
During the test, Berlingo drove a snake, rode in a drift, overcame water obstacles and jumped from a springboard.
A few years ago, another rally team pilot, Chris Meek, tested a Citroen Jumpy delivery van. He rode it like a WRC race car, with slides and drifts.
- BMW and Alibaba agree to tackle digital business transformation together
- Elon Musk calls Tesla’s next “killer product”
- GM didn’t plan on making an electric Hummer, it just happened
- Ford believes robots will not replace humans when assembling cars
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata