W Series canceled pre-season testsMarch 18, 2020
Due to the coronavirus epidemic in the female W Series, the pre-season tests, which were planned to be carried out in Valencia on May 4 and 5, were canceled.
Katherine Bond-Miour, Executive Director of the W Series: “Unfortunately, we cannot control anything in this situation. The need for social distance, along with travel restrictions, affects many areas of life, including motorsport.
In this difficult time, we express our love and support to all our riders, employees, partners, fans and the media. ”
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric