W Series canceled pre-season testsMarch 18, 2020
Due to the coronavirus epidemic in the female W Series, the pre-season tests, which were planned to be carried out in Valencia on May 4 and 5, were canceled.
Katherine Bond-Miour, Executive Director of the W Series: “Unfortunately, we cannot control anything in this situation. The need for social distance, along with travel restrictions, affects many areas of life, including motorsport.
In this difficult time, we express our love and support to all our riders, employees, partners, fans and the media. ”
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed