W Series canceled pre-season testsMarch 18, 2020
Due to the coronavirus epidemic in the female W Series, the pre-season tests, which were planned to be carried out in Valencia on May 4 and 5, were canceled.
Katherine Bond-Miour, Executive Director of the W Series: “Unfortunately, we cannot control anything in this situation. The need for social distance, along with travel restrictions, affects many areas of life, including motorsport.
In this difficult time, we express our love and support to all our riders, employees, partners, fans and the media. ”
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista