VW ID.3 – the main exhibit among German electric vehiclesSeptember 9, 2019
VW is currently hosting its traditional pre-sale event at the Frankfurt Motor Show, where the German automaker will present its new models and concepts.
Among them, perhaps the most significant model of the company since the original Beetle model is the electric model ID.3. The new VW ID.3 will be the first specialized electric car to go into mass production. ID.3 is the first model designed on the basis of the new MEB modular platform, designed specifically for electric vehicles.
The main electric VW model will be offered in three trim levels. The base battery will be 45 kWh. This battery capacity will provide a range of 330 km. The average battery capacity is 58 kWh. Such a battery will provide a mileage of 420 km. A model with a 77 kWh battery will travel at least 550 km when fully charged. The electric motor mounted on the rear axle has a power of 201 hp.
- GMC closed acceptance of orders for electric pickup Hummer Edition 1
- Volkswagen named the start of sales of the new Caddy
- A teaser for the serial version of Fisker Ocean appeared on the network
- New Mercedes-Maybach S-Class spotted during road tests
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”