Vossen Wheels shod pseudo-vintage Venice in unique wheelsSeptember 30, 2019
Vanderhall Motor Works has released an interesting model.
An American company specializing in the production of small-scale cars introduced the three-wheeled model Venice, for which Vossen Wheels released exclusive M-X2 wheels: 20-inch in the front and 22-inch in the rear.
Note that the novelty is designed in a vintage style and is similar to Morgan Threewheeler and Polaris Slingshot .. The model is driven by a 200-horsepower Opel 1.4-liter engine that accelerates a pseudo-vintage car to hundreds in 4.5 seconds.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options