Vossen Wheels shod pseudo-vintage Venice in unique wheelsSeptember 30, 2019
Vanderhall Motor Works has released an interesting model.
An American company specializing in the production of small-scale cars introduced the three-wheeled model Venice, for which Vossen Wheels released exclusive M-X2 wheels: 20-inch in the front and 22-inch in the rear.
Note that the novelty is designed in a vintage style and is similar to Morgan Threewheeler and Polaris Slingshot .. The model is driven by a 200-horsepower Opel 1.4-liter engine that accelerates a pseudo-vintage car to hundreds in 4.5 seconds.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12