Volvo XC90 will be the brand’s latest ICE carOctober 11, 2020
The Volvo XC90 will be the brand’s latest ICE car.
The CEO of Volvo recently spoke about the future of the brand’s models. From his words, it became known that the current generation of the XC90 crossover will be the last new car with an internal combustion engine. So, in the future, the company plans to concentrate on the development and assembly of all-electric cars. The company has already come up with a salon where the steering wheel moves between the seats.
Note that the general director is going to completely abandon the assembly of models with internal combustion engines until the moment when cars are banned. So, a couple of years ago it was rather difficult to imagine that in the third decade of the 21st century, the refusal of the internal combustion engine could happen. As for the all-electric models, the company currently only has the XC40 Recharge crossover in its lineup.
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars