Volvo XC60 and V60 steel 420-strong hybridsApril 4, 2019
Volvo introduced the “charged” modifications of the XC60 crossover and the V60 universal, developed by Polestar specialists. New items received 420-strong hybrid installation.
The T8 Twin-Engine system includes a two-liter gasoline engine with a turbine and a driven supercharger, a 65-kilowatt electric motor, a specially tuned electronic control unit and a sports exhaust system. A similar scheme is used on the top-generation S60 sedan of the new generation.
In total, units produce 420 hp. and 670 Nm of torque. Volvo XC60 and V60 from Polestar are able to accelerate from the spot to the first “hundred” in less than five seconds.
From the standard car version of the Polestar differ special wheels, black chrome exhaust pipes, modified grille, as well as emblems «Polestar».
The Volvo S60 Polestar sedan was released in the United States in a limited edition of 20 copies, which were sold out in less than one hour. The company noted that the “charged” XC60 and V60 will release a larger party.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily