Volvo XC40 Recharge wins prestigious award semi-finalistSeptember 30, 2020
The car was selected as a contender to win the Best Compact Crossover of the Year vote.
The Volvo XC40 Recharge electric car has become a semi-finalist of the prestigious American Car of the Year award in the Best Compact Crossover category. It is reported to be the seventh model from the Swedish automaker in the past six years to win the prestigious US award.
Volvo XC40 Recharge is equipped with an all-wheel drive system, a power plant with 402 hp. and a battery with a capacity of 78 kW / h, the reserve of which should be enough for 320 kilometers. The battery supports fast charging from 150 kW stations, which allows charging from 0% to 80% in 40 minutes.
Among other things, the electric car is equipped with a modern multimedia system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto technologies, has the ability to receive software updates “over the air” and much more.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web