Volvo XC40 Hybrid Powertrain Enters European MarketSeptember 14, 2019
Now European motorists can purchase this car model, the announcement of which was made in the spring of 2019.
In addition, the XC40 family has replenished with the new T5 Twin Engine, which has shown high power performance. In addition, each model of the manufacturer will acquire a hybrid engine.
The model received a 1.5-liter gasoline engine, which has a capacity of 82 horsepower. The result is a figure of 262 horsepower.
The crossover received four-wheel drive. On one charge, the car will be able to drive about forty kilometers.
At the moment, you can’t talk about any visual differences, except for the recharge hatch in the front left wing. The instrument panel and multimedia will display battery data.
For the first time, buyers from the UK will be able to buy this model.
- Porsche will expand the Porsche Cayenne range
- Renault introduced the updated sedan Megane
- China to end production of ICE vehicles by 2035
- Porsche is preparing many new models for 2021
- Isuzu has officially unveiled the new crossover Mu-X