Volvo worldwide sales drop 25%June 3, 2020
Last month, the Swedish brand sold over 44 thousand cars.
In May, the Swedish car company sold 44,830 new cars, which is 25.5% less than the same period a year earlier. It is noted that in five months the company sold 208,479 vehicles (-25%) worldwide.
Sales of the brand in the United States for five months amounted to 32,870 vehicles (-18.2%), while in the past month the figure will be 9,519 units (-2.5%). In China, 15 132 cars were sold in May (+ 21.8%) in May, and 7.1% less cars were sold since the beginning of the year. In Europe, the brand sold 14,965 cars in May (-49.6%), and from January to May 34.3% less cars were sold than a year earlier.
Volvo XC60 SUV became the sales leader in May, and the compact XC40 SUV is in second place. In addition to the top three entered the large SUV XC90. The SUV model accounts for 68.5% of all sales.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version